Instagram: @declarationsofafangirl

Friday, November 9, 2018

New Release: Illusions by Madeline J. Reynolds



Illusions  
by Madeline J. Reynolds
Genre: YA Fantasy/Historical Victorian  
Release Date: November 6, 2018  
Entangled Teen  


Dear  Thomas, 

I  know  you're  angry.  It's  true,  I  was  sent  to  expose  your  mentor  as  a  fraud  illusionist,  and  instead  I  have  put  your  secret  in  jeopardy.  I  fear  I  have  even  put  your  life  in  jeopardy.  For  that  I  can  only  beg  your  forgiveness.  I've  fallen  for  you.  You  know  I  have.  And  I  never  wanted  to  create  a  rift  between  us,  but  if  it  means  protecting  you  from  those  who  wish  you  dead—I'll  do  it.  I'll  do  anything  to  keep  you  safe,  whatever  the  sacrifice.  Please  forgive  me  for  all  I've  done  and  what  I'm  about  to  do  next.  I  promise,  it's  one  magic  trick  no  one  will  ever  see  coming.  

Love,  Saverio



Madeline  J.  Reynolds  is  a  YA  fantasy  author  living  in  Chicago.  Originally  from  Minneapolis,  she  has  a  background  in  journalism  and  has  always  loved  storytelling  in  its  various  forms.  When  not  writing,  she  can  be  found  exploring  the  city,  eating  Thai  food,  or  lost  in  an  epic  Lord  of  the  Rings  marathon.



No comments:

Post a Comment