Instagram: @declarationsofafangirl

Saturday, August 15, 2015

August TBR

Woohoo! It's my very first post! I know it's the middle of August but I figured I would share with you all my TBR for the month. I've read 5 out of the 15 pictured, so obviously I am behind. LOL The top 7 in the photo were for the Booktube-a-thon but I only read 4 during the week. I'm happy with that! :) I'm sure I won't be able to read this whole pile, but I will give it my best shot. I'm nothing if not ambitious, no? LOL


1- Chasing Forgiveness by Tia Silverthorne Bach 
2- Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
3- Under Different Stars by Amy A. Bartol
4- Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith
5- Slated by Teri Terry
6- Catch Me When I Fall by Vickie Leigh
7- Few Are Angels by Inger Iversen
8- Angels Dawn by Komali Da Silva
9- Final Life by Rose Garcia
10- The Vault by Emily McKay
11- Broken Skies by Theresa Kay
12- Unless You Can Be A Unicorn by Delphina Henley
13- I Am Alive by Cameron Jace
14- Eternal Starling by Angela Corbett
15- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


What books have you read this month or hope to read this month?





No comments:

Post a Comment