Instagram: @declarationsofafangirl

Saturday, July 22, 2017

2017 Booktube-A-Thon TBR



Booktube-A-Thon is here! 



What is Booktube-A-Thon? Check out this video below:



I attempted to participate last year but alas, life got in the way. I'm hoping this year will be better since 2 of my 3 kids will be at band camp during the week it takes place. I tried to keep my selections on the small side, but I do have 7 books to share with you (one of the reading challenges is to read 7 books). 

First things first, here are the 7 reading challenges:

1- Read a book with a person on the cover.
2- Read a hyped book.
3- Finish a book in one day.
4- Read about a character very different from you.
5- Finish a book completely outdoors.
6- Read a book you bought because of the cover.
7- Read seven books. 

Here's my (extremely awkward) TBR video:




For those of you who can't watch the video, here's more info on the books:

1- Read a book with a person on the cover:



Shut Out by Kody Keplinger









2- Read a hyped book:



The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater











3- Finish a book in one day:



Girl Stolen by April Henry












4- Read about a character very different from you:



Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief 
by Rick Riordan
http://amzn.to/2ubR9By


5- Finish a book completely outdoors. 


6- Read a book you bought because of the cover:



Text by Cambria Hebert
http://amzn.to/2gLGI2U













7- Read seven books:



The White Aura by Felicia Tatum






Unless You Can Be A Unicorn
by Delphina Henley
http://amzn.to/2uEgfd4











I seriously can not wait to start reading these books. I've been listening to audio books (Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series) and am in need of a change so I don't get burned out. 

This will be me come Sunday at midnight.





No comments:

Post a Comment